Thursday, January 26, 2017

What Things to Wear While you Swim


    If you are a professional swimmer or you just swim in geral should wear these things. First thing and it obvious its a swim suit, if your a girl you wear a one piece, two piece, or a bikini, maybe a wet suit if you are swimming in the ocean, you can also wear a swim shirt. 





   If you are a boy you only have a couple options. You have swim tunks and a swim shirt, or just swim tunks, or you wear a speedo or a wet suit if your swimming in the ocean. 



   That is the simple stuff that you wear in the water you properly already know all of that stuff, now it the more 
 complicated stuff that you thought you

would never wear. If your a professional swimmer you probably wear this all the time, a swim cap. I don't like to swim without a swim cap, my hair gets in my face and if I don't swim without one than my hair is really tangled when I'm done swimming. Swim caps are great for boy or girls. You also have to wear goggles if you don't want your eyes to hurt in the water. Goggles also work for boys and girls. 


  Now your swimming will be spot on if you wear these things and if you get a bathing suit that has no air bubbles and you will be swimming so fast.

Make sure to comment below what you liked best :) 







2 comments:

  1. I may not to know how to swim but I like how you showed what to wear while swimming I like how you gave options what to wear like a swimming cap but you told people they should wear goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very good tips about what you should wear when you swim. I liked how you put a lot of detail in your writing, and how you described what your personally wear when you swim.

    ReplyDelete