Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Swim Bag Organization Tips


      If you have a messy swim bag than this is the tip for you. When my bag inst packed my dry land clothes are usually at the bottom. Now your swim bag usually has a part in the back and when you first get the bag there is a tiny piece of paper that points out all the parts of the bag, there is usually a pocket for your laptop, which I use for my flip flops. I never bring a laptop to swim, I use that pocket for my flip flops. Some other people use it for there fins or there kick board.
     Now if you have this swim bag you know its pretty big, so don't pack unless things in there. If your swim bag has too much stuff in it than one day when you have free time go though your swim bag, and take out the stuff that you don't need. Also use up the pockets the best you can, with stuff that you can use. Now there is something called a dirt bag in your swim bag, I would use that for your dirty dry land clothes. Also make sure to dry all you wet stuff like your towel and your parka, to dry your parka turn it inside out and hang it on a hanger. If you don't dry all of this stuff you could get them to smell really bad and they could get mold on them. So make sure to dry them. Make sure to also put your wet swim cap in a place in your bag where it could wear out. That's all  the tips I have for you guys today. 
Comment below what you like best 😁


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info! now I know how to pack my swimming bag and it won't be messy anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmin I think your tips are very useful and I will used them in the future.

    ReplyDelete